Friday, 14 September 2012

Motivation Vacation

Hmmm... I have guests coming. 

The guest room is not set up. 

They arrive tonight. 

I have a lot of things to do.

Baby is finally sleeping.

So why aren't I doing them?

Have you ever had days where you NEED to get something done, but you just don't. Then you end up running around like a headless chicken trying to get it finished. The funny thing is, as I write this, I know exactly what I am doing. Procrastinating. Ugh, that horrible P word. I do it a lot. Too much in fact. I do it when I really shouldn't, yet even when I realise I am doing it.... I do it a little more. My motivation has taken a vacation (ooo I'm a poet and I didn't know it). 

Now I am sitting here singing this..... 

However, still lacking motivation... So can you motivate me?

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment