Sunday, 7 October 2012

WOW!


Over the weekend I was lucky enough to attend the World of Wearable arts show! When I heard that my father in law had kindly shouted my mother in law and I, I was grateful but honestly just thought it was a runway show of costumes and wasn't sure that I would truly appreciate it. Oh how wrong I was! The show was AMAZING! It wasn't just a runway show like I (and incidentally my mother in law!) had assumed. It was a 2 hour choreographed extravaganza!

The models costumes were AMAZING! The choreography was fantastic, I didn't know where to look. Also, I was treated to the 'star package' which meant that I got a programme and a goody bag with food and wine juice (bah-hum-bug to breastfeeding). We had seats that were so close to the stage that we could really see the detail on the garments. Honestly, if you ever get the chance to go I thoroughly recommend it! Unfortunately there were no photos or videos allowed so I could only find a few photos on google to share with you.

What festival/event in your country would you recommend people attend? This would deffinitely be in one of the top ones that I recommend. 

A xx












No comments:

Post a Comment